Jun 4, 2013

just some thoughts


there are actually many details that can tell you a lot about a person without them even telling you. subtle hints like where they look when they're talking or why they wear their hair the way they do or if they say hello to strangers for no reason at all. there's so much that screams out someone's personality. you just have to take the time to notice them.


{PS I felt like the blog was getting a bit crowded, so I moved the blog ads from the sidebar to the "Blog Love" page. Check it out! :) }

2 comments:

  1. This blog post is short yet very meaningful, I never really notice those little things so I tend to misjudge.

    orangeclosetdoors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with this actually although unfortunately sometimes, it leads to over-judging a person :( But yes, you're right. We should observe and notice them, not quickly judge

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for your encouraging words! I hope your day is as awesome as you are. c: