Jun 23, 2013

100!

You guys.
Footprints on the Moon has now reached 100 followers!
*screams excitedly + throws confetti + flails arms + throws 5-second dance party*


Now, since we're celebrating the fact that FOTM has reached 100 followers, I thought I'd also celebrate YOU guys, you awesome lovely fantastic brilliant people you! c: So in honour of this joyous occasion, I would like to introduce to you, in a series of blog posts, twelve super cool bloggers who also happen to be my followers. ;) I'm really excited for you to meet them, and I hope that you will be inspired by their answers. :)



--------------------



First up on the blog interviews is Arielle. She's such a fun, creative person and a really good friend of mine. I hope you enjoy her interview!




Tell us about yourself.
Hello, people of the galaxy! I am Arielle Guevara from the Philippines. I'm 14 and I'm an aspiring animator. I love to draw, read, watch movies, and eat cookies. I blog over at Spaceship to Infinity which is basically my art-slash-daily life blog.


What inspired you to start a blog?
I liked having the idea of getting to share my thoughts with other people. Then came the moment where I realized art was really what I wanted to pursue in the future. Blogging helped me get my work some exposure and also helped me meet some friends along the way! 


What is your favourite thing about blogging?
My favorite thing about blogging is the fact you can inspire people with just clicking "Publish". Just a few weeks ago, I received an email from a lovely fellow homeschooler saying she was about to ask her mom to bring her back to regular school. But after reading my blog, she decided to continue on the homeschooling journey. It's just really amazing I get to do something like that with my blog.





Which would you prefer: taking photographs, drawing, writing, dancing, or singing?
Oh goodness, this is difficult. I would like to say drawing, but then singing comes in the way... In fact, I sing while drawing. So I really don't know. Difficult questions are difficult.


What are three things that you did today?
I read the Great Gatsby, made a couple of sketches, and had a marathon of my favorite Doctor Who episodes.


What items do you usually bring in your bag?
My iPod, Dr. Pepper flavored lip balm, my pencil case, my sketchbook, and (usually) a book to read.


What do you want to be when you get older?
I'd looove to animate for Disney or Dreamworks in the future. I just really want to make films for everyone to enjoy. 




Do you have any favourite quotes? If yes, what are they?
Yes, I do have a couple of favorite quotes. Here are my absolute favorites:

"The artist is not a different kind of person, but every person is a different kind of artist." -Eric Gill 
"Did you know, in 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important before." -The Doctor, Doctor Who 
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do." -Walt Disney 
"That always seemed Ridiculous to me, that people would want to be around someone because they're pretty. It's like picking your breakfast cereals based on color instead of taste." -Margo, Paper Towns


If you could do absolutely anything, what would you do?
TIME TRAVEL. Without a doubt, time travel.


If there is one thing you’d want people to remember most about you, what would it be?
I guess I'd like people to remember me for my constant positive energy. I just want to bring happiness to this generation through simple things. That's how I would like to be remembered. 

{all photos (c) Arielle Guevara}

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Hannah!!! :) So proud of youu!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Hannah! So happy for you! Keep up the awesome work and I can't wait for you to reach your next hundred! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Congrats! I'm actually surprised that you just reached a hundred, because you deserve bajillions(?) of followers! And I'm keeping my hopes up for Arielle! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for your encouraging words! I hope your day is as awesome as you are. c: