Sep 18, 2012

Pinographer


I feel like I'm getting swept into some sort of mainstream hubbub here. Even though I told myself that I had too many social networking sites and that I certainly didn't need another addition, I decided to give Pinterest a chance. I haven't been on for very long, but I love it already. It's like a giant cauldron of anything and everything inspiring.

If you'd like to see my profile, click here. There's lots of artsy things, inspiring quotes, typography, wanderlust, DIY's, and other whatnot. I hope you find it very pinteresting. ;) {That was my attempt at punny wordplay...it won't happen again.}

Anyway, don't forget to leave me a link to your profile so I can follow you too. Have a fantastic week! :)


3 comments:

  1. I have yet to try out Pinterest. Lovely lovely DIY projects I've seen over there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking for some time if I should try Pinterest but...hmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followed you! (I'm sure you can find me by looking at your "followers" section.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for your encouraging words! I hope your day is as awesome as you are. c: