Jul 10, 2013

An Interview With Nina

Here's Interview #11, featuring Nina from Oh For Fox Sake. Enjoy! :)




Tell us about yourself.
Hello! My name is Nina. I'm fourteen going on fifteen, and I'm from the Philippines. I've been blogging since I was 7 and I hope to someday change the world. I own my own store (Indiestructible), and I'm taking up Fashion Entrepreneurship at SoFA Design Institute.


What inspired you to start a blog?
Other bloggers and my constant need to be "heard." I just have a lot of things to say.


What is your favourite thing about blogging?
The feedback. It's quite rewarding!


Which would you prefer: taking photographs, drawing, writing, dancing, or singing?
Taking photographs. Writing comes after. It's just much easier for me to take pictures than it is to eloquently put my thoughts into words... But that's not to say I'm a sucky writer. I'm okay, if I say so myself.




What are three things that you did today?
I've brushed my teeth, responded to texts, and stalked Instagram... I have yet to eat. Ugh.


What items do you usually bring in your bag?
My moleskine journal, a pencil case, my wallet, my cologne, and sometimes my 50mm lens... And my iPhone, of course.


What do you want to be when you get older?
I want to continue what I'm doing now. I want to be blogger/photographer/entrepreneur/etc.I'm part of the slash youth! Hahahaha


Do you have any favourite quotes? If yes, what are they?
My mom always tells me, "you will be vindicated." It's my favorite. Other than that, I love this: "Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end." Pseudo-inspirational? Maybe, but it gives hope.


If you could do absolutely anything, what would you do?
Travel the world with my best friends aka The Monday Club!


If there is one thing you’d want people to remember most about you, what would it be?
That despite my coming of as "sassy," and at often times, rude, I'm just like everyone else. It's unfair to put me on a pedestal.

Or you can remember that I'm really obsessed with cats...

No, I think I want people to remember me as that young go-getter...


{Images (c) Nina Pineda}

6 comments:

  1. Really awesome post! She's so great (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love her answers, especially on what she wants to be when she grows up. And of course I remember her by her love of cats.

    http://orangeclosetdoors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hannah! I tagged you on the 13 questions tag on my blog! Check it out (:

    Gen | raspberry-notes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT NINA PLS TELL NINA DO MORE :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE TELL NINA TO MAKE A "CLOSET RAID/SNEAK PEAK" or whatever of her own wardrobe! PLS PLS PLS THANKSALOT! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Your blog is very good and interesting! I'm glad if you visit my blog too!:)

    http://shesarebelgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for your encouraging words! I hope your day is as awesome as you are. c: