Apr 23, 2012

Present Happenings II



Because I am still in the middle of the longest artist's/writer's block in the world, and because I want to let you all know that I
am still alive, I am making another post in which I share a little about what has been happening in my life at the moment.

reading
Anne of Avonlea and marvelling at how the author, Lucy Maud Montgomery, crafts her stories so beautifully.

eating
countless apple pies from McDonalds and peach mango pies from Jollibee. I really love pies.

being
glad for the time I have spent here in the Philippines.

listening
to certain songs and basking in the various memories that each one brings.

wondering
what has become of the media today.

saying
sorry to my dear followers for the lack of exciting or inspiring words. 

feeling
miserable due to an extremely bothering sickness, procrastination, and overdue school deadlines, yet not wishing
to spread any of the misery to anybody.

wanting
direction.

trying
desperately not to wallow in distress and instead focus on seeing the good in everything and learning a lesson from it.

knowing
that God is still in control and that He is my God, my Father, who loves me and cares about me. I need only trust Him
to know that everything will turn out fine in the end.


{Image (c) Hannah G.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so, so much for your encouraging words! I hope your day is as awesome as you are. c: