Dec 31, 2011

This 2012...

This 2012..
I will love and show it more often.
I will travel and explore.
I will enjoy life's little and big moments.
I will create moments and masterpieces.
I will become more of who I was made to be.
 I will know and seek wisdom. 
I will look to others and be sensitive to their needs.
I will try and not give up.

"What new opportunities lie ahead? What new lessons are we to learn? What new challenges shall we soon face? What will the Lord, our Great Author, write on our beautiful blank pages? Whatever they are, whatever is to come, let us ready ourselves as we face a new year.
by Jemimah from Beautiful Blank Pages

~

Happy New Year to all of you! I hope you all had a good one!


{Image (c) Hannah G. via Polyvore
Original here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so, so much for your encouraging words! I hope your day is as awesome as you are. c: