Dec 28, 2011

Salut!


 How were everyone's holidays? 

I had a pretty good Christmas myself. :) I spent time with family and friends all throughout Christmas week, and I even ended up going to three church services instead of one. I especially loved the message of the second and third ones. The pastor talked about how the star played a big part in the nativity story. He made me remember that it was the star that led the wise men to Jesus. He made me think, "Who have I been a star to? Who have I led to Christ?" It was quite the wake up call. His message made me want to share the gospel even more.


Aside from that, I also spent Christmas day in Edmonton, home to the biggest mall in the world (I've heard that there was a competing mall in Dubai, but I'm not sure which is really the biggest as of now). The mall, called West Edmonton Mall, is spectacular! It even has a life-size ship!

It also boasts the largest indoor water park in the world (at least, that's what the brochure says), a mini golf course, an indoor theme park (also the world's largest, I hear), and a ropes quest (three levels of a combination of rope and wood for daring adventurers to cross). I had an awesome time.


Plus, the lovely architecture and decor provided pretty pictures! These particular photos are of the water around the ship, with different vintage-y effects applied to each. :D

~

All in all, this year's Christmas has been one full of love, good times, and amazing blessings (you wouldn't believe how!) from the Lord. Hope you all had an awesome and meaningful Christmas as well!

Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon!
(Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!)

{Images (c) Hannah G.}

1 comment:

Thank you so, so much for your encouraging words! I hope your day is as awesome as you are. c: