Mar 9, 2012

Hello, Reader

Here are two announcements concerning this blog:

1. I will be posting photos more often. Specifically, I will be posting an original photo or two every week. This will prevent me from losing the habit of taking pictures and preserving memories, and it will remind me of the little things in life there are to capture with a click.

2. I'm going to be online a lot less (sanguinely) in order to focus more on school, my relationships with my family and friends, ministries, my art, writing, and my relationship with the Lord. I need to spend less time online. Unfortunately, that means I will only be posting once a week. I will try to make sure, though, that what I write will be of good quality. I hope you understand.

Also, before I forget, another reason I won't be able to post much for the upcoming months is because my family has planned something. I can't say too much about it so I'm only going to say that I am terrifically excited for "it" to come. ;)

Meanwhile, here is my first photo of the week. It's of a bridge in Bataan, Philippines. The sky looks so lovely, doesn't it?



I hope you have an awesome day; see you soon!

{Image (c) Hannah Gold}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so, so much for your encouraging words! I hope your day is as awesome as you are. c: