Mar 2, 2012

Hello, March!


Once again, a whole month has gone by and now a new one has come to take its place. Time goes by so quickly, eh? (That was me trying to speak like a Canadian. Anyway...) Don't you wish time would go by a bit slower? I certainly do. I often find myself just drifting through life's happenings and then getting sudden wake-up calls, reminding me that I don't have all the time in the world to do the things I want to do (hello, bucket list). Yup, time is one of the greatest thieves. But amid all this crazy time business, one should always remember that God is control.Things might look a bit strange and probably not what you've planned it to be, but God's got this. He always has and He always will. 

Have a marvelous March!

{Image via We Heart It}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so, so much for your encouraging words! I hope your day is as awesome as you are. c: