Jan 7, 2012

An Update on My Projects

Hey, everyone. :) This will be a quick post/update on the project I showed you in the last entry. Some people commented on it and I thought my response would be too long for a comment, and the people who commented might not see it. 

The project was supposed to be a journal I could fill in with my bucket list--100 things I want to do before God takes me home (in other words, before I die, which hopefully isn't very soon, haha!). My mom told me of a printing company she recently became a member of, and I could just color-print it there. That's an answered prayer, eh? :) But there are a few limitations to the printing so I just decided to wait until I've completed the 100 things then make a scrapbook instead of a journal. Is that confusing?

So, for now, the bucket list compilation/scrapbook/journal will be halted until I've completed the things on the list. However, I have a new project in mind! :) I found my old planner from Total Girl and I was so inspired by the pretty layout and illustrations. The project I'm thinking of doing is to make a planner of my own! It's a pretty time-heavy, and most likely expensive, project but I'm really excited to do it. I've been doing some research and planning and, hopefully, I'll get it done by September, or at least before 2012 ends. That's a lot of time, isn't it? I'll keep you guys updated. See you next week! :)








{Image (c) Total Girl Philippines}

1 comment:

Thank you so, so much for your encouraging words! I hope your day is as awesome as you are. c: