Dec 19, 2012

For Authenticity

{Image source: 1}

So here's a little confession. Maintaining a nice steady stream of posts in a blog is great, but I feel that if I post something just for the sake of posting, it will not be worth reading. It will not really be me. Like I've said in previous posts, an authentic blogger is one of the things that makes a blog great. And I think part of being authentic and real is accepting that there will be days when you won't write quality stuff. There will be days when you get overwhelmed or stuck. There will be days when you might need to step away and get your head straight again. And as a blogger striving for authenticity, I confess that my days for the last month or two have been these kinds of days. All sorts of thoughts, ideas, plans and fears are tugging at my brain, and right now it's a complete mess in there. In the coming months, I want to straighten things out a bit, so I probably won't be very active in the blogging community. I want to work on my blog--I really do--but I feel that a break would be necessary so that I don't go insane from all the things going on in my life. I dearly hope you understand. 
I wish you all a marvelous day/night and a meaningful Christmas in advance. :)

Hope to see you all soon!


Hannah G.

1 comment:

  1. It's ok Hannah
    We all get those times where we need a break.
    The only problem is that I will miss u dearly beacause ur blog is fantastic!
    But it's ok.
    Oh and if u get the chance please look at my blog
    www.loveforfelt.blogspot.com
    Thanks and I think we will all miss u!
    Bye for a bit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for your encouraging words! I hope your day is as awesome as you are. c: